Dream Dining Setting

Sunday, 19 April 2009

Good things DO come to those who wait...


Hello? What do we have here...?

Husband has been really excelling at his husband job and has 'allowed' me to acquire a few bits for the house.


Ooh - could it be... could it be...?

They may not be original Eames (dream on… one day), but these gorgeous chairs still made me let out a little squeal when I popped open the box.


Well, not quite but still very pretty...

They’ll go nicely with our brand new Tasmanian Ash table. How I’ve pined (‘scuse the pun) for a square table with Eamesesque chairs… now they're mine… all mine!!! Wah ha ha ha haaaaa!


Hello, lover! You deserve somewhere better to roost...


Ahh. Just how I pictured it...

If you are Eames addicted, Milan Direct have reproductions for up to 70% off. Loving the Eiffel base chairs, especially the wire, and also the Barcelona chair and ottoman. Get clicking but I take no responsibility for credt card damage.

1 comment:

Tiny Concept said...

That looks fantastic - you must be so pleased!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...