I'm Loving: My Fellow Bloggists

Sunday, 26 April 2009

Okay, call me addictive, but one of the things I love most to do, early in the morning when traces of hot vanilla tea pass over my lips, is to cruise the latest posts from my beloved bloggists.

Just a snippet here and there, a little peruse, a comment, a drool, a giggle, a sigh, a whimsical moment, a green moment (both ecologically- and envy-driven)...

So special to dip my toe into the lives of talented women all over the world. Inspiring women. Women who make me think. And feel. And recognise.

And every now and then (actually - a lot), I find yet another blog to follow.

It's just a lovely little ritual. Like getting a pale pink envelope in the mail.

So - to you, my fellow bloggists - thank you for bringing pale pink envelopes into my life every morning. And throughout the day...




4 comments:

bugmum said...

I'm with you, Tania...since being on maternity leave and starting blogging myself, I've been amazed at the enormity of the "women who blog" community...my dashboard is now getting ridiculously full but I keep finding blogs I can't get enough of!

Market Girl said...

Aw shucks, that's nice. I know what you mean. Likewise to you too!
x

ninaribena said...

my pleasure!

Nina xxx

Sharnel said...

I love Swish and Swanky too. Amanda is a doll!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...