I'm Loving... Retro Housewife

Thursday, 23 April 2009

I knew I was born a few decades too late.

I must be reincarnate from the 40s and 50s because I just can't stop staring back at it. The retro housewife thing is just part of my blood, it seems.

When I need a little bit of a past-life flashback, I just head to...


Retro Housewife

...for a bit of a fix. I'm especially loving the retro fashion and furniture, like this quintessential 50s frock.


Sigh. Modern life. Sometimes it takes its toll on a busy housewife who just wants to put her hair in rollers and slip her feet into fluffy mules and have candles on the table for dinner at six.

1 comment:

Linda B said...

I'm so with you on this! I actually felt that way when I was 15, and now I'm 47! Oh how I wish we could turn back the clock:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...