winner of the Riley and the Grumpy Wombat colouring competition!

Tuesday, 2 October 2012



I was absolutely delighted by the glorious calibre of entries in my Riley and the Grumpy Wombat colouring competition. Thank you to everyone who entered - I loved your work! But there can only be one winner. Congratulations to . . .

Grace Cox! At just 5 years old, I love her muddy pencil rendering, and those google eyes - well, they just pushed her entry over the edge! Congratulations, Grace! Keep an eye on your mailbox for your prize - a Grumpy Wombat book, a cuddly wombat and some Riley stationery!


Also a special mention to Nusaybah Wahid (only 6.5 years old!) for this beautiful colouring. I absolutely love the different textured looks - gorgeous!


Look out for another Riley colouring comp - you could also win a prize! Head to www.rileyaviator.com for some colouring-in sheets, a printable activity book and more.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...