Get me outta here!

Saturday, 7 March 2009

I'm never too busy to travel the world in an armchair

Right now, things are busy in our house.

We are smack bang in the midst of a month of overseas guests, school is in full force (after school activities start again tomorrow), my husband's work is heating up again post-Olympics, I've passed a glimpse at the key to the store room where all our winter clothing is squished into boxes (doesn't the weather change quickly in Beijing!? and recalibrating the appropriate clothing supplies is a mass project in itself) and I'm trying to self-publish two books.

Hmm. Makes me want to jump on a plane and get outta here.

Which brings me to the armchair traveller thing. No shame in it. Even if it takes five minutes.

So, in pure green envy, I hereby embed this phenomenal short film of Matt - an American techie who got bored of sitting in front of a computer screen and decided to dance his way around the world.

If this doesn't bring a tear to your eye or a smile to your face at the very least, then you're probably made of green plastic.



Enjoy!

First published on the City Weekend Beijing website.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...