Martha's Encyclopedia of Crafts

Tuesday 28 April 2009

Oh goodie goodie goodie goodie! It’s arrived! Martha Stewart’s Encyclopedia of Crafts. I listed it as a favourite book even before getting my hands on it because I KNEW I’d love it. I even love the endpaper pattern and the little circle where you can write your name and your great grandchildren can run their fingertips over the circle and feel your name there and want to make the treasures you did.


I’ve been collecting Martha's mags for twelve years and have all but 5 or 6 of them – the earliest ones. It’s just such a thrill to have all her delicious bits and pieces in one book that I can peruse at my leisure, and I’m more than happy to report that most of the content is brand new. Yippee!


I’m off to make me a cup of milky tea and get perusing…


If only I had more time to craft. If only I had more time to fly to Paris... If only.


1 comment:

Tiny Concept said...

Oh my god! I didn't know it existed. I have her cookbook which is my bible!! I will definitely have to get my hands on this one

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...