Perfect Parties

Thursday 30 April 2009


I’m just loving the Party Perfect blog, curated by the very talented and party-loving Sara. Not only does she create gorgeous stuff herself, but she also collates many a stunning party idea, from all over the world. What better way to get your perfect party fix?

I was thrilled to be featured on her site recently for three of my parties - a sleepover, a tea party and ideas for boys' parties. So sad the kids are rapidly getting older and these shindigs will soon be a thing of the past. Trust me, I’ll be clinging to the trail of smoke from every last puffed-out candle, but will stay strong knowing I can live more fabulous kids’ parties vicariously through Sara’s site.

Keep ‘em coming, Sara!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...