My Heart for a Rug

Monday 9 November 2009

I have a thing with rugs.

I don't like them.

Well, that's not exactly true. I adore them. It's just that I can never find any I like. Sure, classic Persian are beautiful and there's not much more luscious than a flokati. But for the most part, show me a typical patterned rug and I'll show you gag reflex in motion. For goodness sake. Who the hell is in charge? Even toilet paper embossers come up with more attractive patterning than ninety-nine percent of rug makers.

Until now.

Thank you, Catherine Martin. I want to wrap my limbs in every single one of these, and/or roll around on them with a platter full of cream puffs.

Complete and utter decadent magnificence.

I just hope I can own one, one day. Goal no. 1086.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...