Events: Mathilda's Market Tomorrow!

Saturday 27 February 2010

Well, are you coming along for a peruse and a gasp over the gorgeous kids and baby items at Mathilda's Market?

Don't miss this wonderful event in this fab new venue. There will be the designers you know plus plenty more you haven't seen. You'll have to periodically close your eyes to cope with all the beauty, trust me on this one.

Come along, say hi, have a book signed at my stall, then have a wander and get set to drool.

See you there!

2 comments:

ensparkle ceramics said...

I'm there! I see you are just across from me so I will do plenty of waving :-)

Helen x

Tania McCartney said...

YAY! I also noticed we are close - although I am totally not expecting to even glimpse each other because we'll just be totally overwhelmed with customers! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...