I'm loving... Geninne's Art Blog

Monday 28 February 2011


I've blogged about Geninne's Art Blog before but just had to share it again because this lovely woman just never fails to astound me. She is an artist, photographer, stylist, baker, decorator, parent, seamstress, visionary, nature-lover and writer... among many other things, I'm sure.

There are many many inspirational blogs online that I love to scour and enjoy, but Geninne's is the one site I head to for soul-soothing - for when I need to have beauty in my eyes, feel warm, delight in brilliance, connect to nature, or just sigh whimsically.

Honestly, there is nothing this lovely and talented artist can't do, and I was so enchanted by her latest sewing feat (she is enamoured by birds), I just had to share... Pay Geninne a visit soon - and have your soul soothed.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...