i'm loving... map 29

Saturday 12 March 2011


I'm so loving map 29. The lovely Ann Marie Holt sent me the most divine purse with a map of Melbourne on one side and Carlton on the other - whose streets just happen to be some of my favourite haunts in the world - particularly Faraday and Rathdowne Streets. How special to customise a purse with your own treasured places.

I've always been an enormous lover of maps, so you can imagine my delight when this stunning purse arrived, wrapped in a map . . .


. . . and showcasing a map of my home town.


I just absolutely adore this heirloomable purse and can't wait to flash it around the shops - I'm so over my 'wallet' and love the idea of stashing coins and notes and cards in this purse and using it every day. Ann Marie has done an exquisite job with it, too - just gorgeously made . . .


. . . and just look at the stunning fabric she's used on the inside.


It's love love love. And I'm also enamoured by this amazing postcard showcasing iconic Melbourne treasures from Spotlight to post boxes. Brilliant!


You can see Ann Marie's stunning purses at map29.bigcartel.com and read her blog here. You can also sign up for her newsletter. Love your work, Ann Marie!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...