I love Canberra in the Autumn

Monday 26 May 2014


I just love Autumn. I love that gentle turn in the air--that soft, near-silence of temperatures dropping, and that lovely breeziness that arrives and wafts through changing leaves, unclipping them from twigs so they'll tumble to the ground and lie there gently until I gather them with my rake.

We have some beautiful trees at our house (my deep love is the Japanese maple), and I also love driving around Canberra on a bright sunny day, which is typical of both Autumn and Winter here, and snap photos of the autumnal glory.

I hope you enjoy these images as much as I've loved snapping them. I must press some leaves in a book.

What is your favourite season?













1 comment:

Em Callaghan said...

I'm with you Tan, an Autumn girl through and through. Beautiful shots, there's just so much of Canberra that is stunning this time of year. Am constantly whipping out my camera to capture it.

Cheers Em

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...