Australia Illustrated Virtual Launch - Wrap-Up

Monday 31 October 2016

http://taniamccartneyweb.blogspot.com/2012/11/australia-illustrated-november-2016-ek.html

And... we're done! An entire week of book celebration.

A huge thank you to the ACT Government for the artsACT grant I received to help make this book a reality. I could not have done it without you--seriously!
Thank you to the lovely people who supported me during this launch--you can see them in this post.

Thank you to Anouska Jones at EK Books and the team at Exisle for being such a pleasure to work with, and for trusting me on this journey!

Thank you to everyone who followed along on this virtual launch. You can see all the posts done over this past week, by clicking the Virtual Launch poster at the bottom of this post.

If you entered one of my Virtual Launch competitions or have named some of my characters, stay tuned--I will reveal winners through the day tomorrow, right here in my blog.

And if you're in Canberra anytime soon, please do come along to my bricks-and-mortar book launch at the glorious Harry Hartog bookstore in Woden (below).


You can also find posts and comments on Instagram,
Twitter and Facebook using hashtag
#ausillo

http://taniamccartney.blogspot.com/2016/10/australia-illustrated-virtual-launch.html




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...