world map - big reveal!

Tuesday 29 May 2018

https://taniamccartneyweb.blogspot.com/2012/11/worldmap.html

Okay, I cannot wait a moment longer. I just can't. Here it is--the big reveal--my illustrated world map!

Huge thanks to the lovely people at Hardie Grant Travel--what a hoot it was to travel the continents in search of imagery to delight little (and big) ones.

This map is out 1 June (just 3 days away...) and you can pre-order online now at Booktopia or at Readings (posts internationally). Otherwise, you're sure to find it Australia-wide, wherever books and maps and gifts are sold.

This map is a little smaller than the Australia map, so you may more easily find precious wall space... I'm seriously considering my ceilings, I'm out of walls.

I hope you love this creation--it was such a joy to create. Enjoy these close-up snapshots below, too, and here is the official blurb and map info.

Happy travels!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...