Reading of Riley and the Sleeping Dragon at St Monica's Primary

Wednesday 11 March 2009



10 March 2009

St Monica's Primary School

Canberra

I had such a lovely time reading to the wonderful students at St Monica's, who gave me the most fabulous welcome.

There was even an autograph hunt afterwards, and I received the most treasured thing just as I was leaving... a small note from a young boy saying "you rock". What more could an author want?

Huge thanks to Rachael Hind who has been so informative and supportive, organizing such a lovely book reading and signing. Rachael is also the Author Visits Coordinator for the Children's Book Council in the ACT, and has kindly helped me coordinate visits to school during Book Week in August.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...