I'm Loving... What is James Wearing?

Friday 15 May 2009

I'm such a stickybeak. I've already revealed on this blog that one of my greatest fantasies is to walk into people's houses, unannounced, look around and walk out again. The house wouldn't have to be perfect. I just want to see where people put things and how pretty they make things look (or not).

The other thing I love is to see people dress with individuality and style. Sure, there's many a time you'll catch me in my half-sucked trackie dacks (but never outside the house), so I'm no fashionista by any means. I do, nonetheless, love to live extreme style vicariously through anyone else I can muster. No, don't worry, I'm not stalking people in the street, but there's nothing wrong with a bit of an online perve, is there?

That's why I was delighted to discover what James is wearing. Who'd have thought a blog showing off a stranger's groovy, daily ensemble would be breathtaking enough to reel me in, let alone add it to my cup-of-tea-cruising-blog-roll?

Added. Thoroughly enjoyed. It helps that he does it so well and is a hunk-of-spunk to boot. And of course, a little hoochi gucci is always hard to resist.

What's on for tomorrow, James, you sassy stylista you?

Scrumptious.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...