Riley and the Dancing Lion - the proofs arrive!

Wednesday 4 November 2009

Oooh - just look at this utter gorgeousness! oh my, oh my - my book in pre-press form, ready to go, ready to churn out of those magnificent printing machines and into a real life book.

SUCH a lovely process. Oh how I'd love to be a printer and watch all this beauty unfold.

So, I have the proofs. Ligare sent them by express post today. There are one or two teensy file niggles that I'll have to resubmit, but other than that, we're ready to roll!

I am expecting book delivery by 19 November, just in time for Handmade market.

I feel like an expectant mum all over again.

So happy right now.

3 comments:

Market Girl said...

Oh how exciting for you! Lets hope the truck comes nice and early!

Anonymous said...

they look gorgeous! so exciting! TB

Tiny Concept said...

so exciting! I am loving the cover - can't wait to get my hands on one of the first copies - Congrats T, all your hard work is paying off!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...