Jingle Bells, Carols and Book Readings

Monday 21 December 2009

It was really lovely to be involved in Carols by Candelight at the divine Rodney's Nursery at Pialligo on Thursday night. A hot, balmy evening, families congregated on the lawns with picnic rugs or perched themselves on chairs to enjoy the fabulous Woden Valley Youth Choir and their dulcet tones.


I collected a lovely little batch of freshly hatched book lovers to come and listen to a reading of Riley and the Dancing Lion, then later a reading of Riley and the Sleeping Dragon. I then had a wonderful chat with Katie from MissChief Maker, who has a stunning boutique filled with children's clothing treasures, onsite at the Nursery.

What a beautiful way to celebrate Christmas, with caroling and meandering amongst flowers and trees. I even spotted a beautiful, traditonal, goosefeather style Christmas tree, displaying ornaments for sale. I've been coveting a tree like this for years... got me websearching and I'll post soon about a wonderful find.


Only four more sleeps 'til Christmas. Whatever you're doing, I hope your days are bright.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...