CBCA Clayton's Awards Night 2010 - a triumph!

Wednesday 10 March 2010

I had the most enlightening and fascinating time at the Clayton's Awards Night - run by the ACT branch of the Children Book Council of Australia, right here in Canberra.

These awards are the 'awards you're having when you're not having an award' - ie: they are a mock presentation by several 'judges' on which books they think will be nominated in the real life Book of the Year awards (nominees to be announced 30 March).

I 'judged' in the Younger Reader category, and I'm happy to now reveal my picks - the books I think should be shortlisted at this year's Awards (announced August)...

I am posting reviews on these books at Kids Book Review, so be sure to check them out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...