Lovely Packages in the Mail

Wednesday 31 March 2010

So exciting to open the most unique package this afternoon - a fabric bag, hand-sewn and dotted with red wax - containing treasures from the Himalayas. I mean, how many times do parcels arrive from the Himalayas? Love love how the world is now as big as a button.


I made my first order at Eternal Creation recently and the clothes have lived up to every expectation... a stunning new padded coat lined in the most gorgeous ticking for Riley...

...and a treasure trove of bliss for Ella - two stunning frocks, some adorable leg warmers and the most divine trench you've ever seen. Look at this back detail...

Love love. Bring on the colder weather so I can dress my babies! And make sure you check out the Eternal Creation website - they've got a sale on...

1 comment:

Bianca said...

I too recevied my package yesterday (my 4th since discovering Eternal Creation). I also experience the joy of opening a cloth package from India with divine clothes inside for the kids and ME!!!
Try the yummy fleece pyjamas for winter - Last winter felt so good!
I am a total Eternal Creation convert and my kids look divine in the clothes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...