Bling Love

Wednesday 28 April 2010



When we lived in China, I amassed a lot of bling (mostly costume), so I haven't been bling-buying for a looooong time. Then, at Handmade's last market in March, I was chatting to Claire Cimbora - and I couldn't even focus on her gorgeous face because of the massive and completely glamorous ring she was waving around as she spoke.

The ring featured her beautiful artwork, and of course, I had to buy one on the spot. I've been wearing it all over the place since and always get wonderful comments.

Then, today, I met with super-talented jewellery designer Emma Kidson at Shop Handmade about the new handmade living. book, and I insisted she bring in a pair of her sterling silver flower earrings. Of course, I just had to have them. On the spot.


How could you live without these???

1 comment:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

So that is where all of Emma's stock is going - i sold another pair today, gorgeous!! Love Posie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...