Handmade Market Bliss

Monday 21 February 2011


Another blissful Handmade Market shopping experience on Saturday - the first market for 2011 and in the sensational new venue - the National Convention Centre. All undercover, airconditioned and spacious... there were a lot of happy shoppers and stallholders and, as always, it was such a thrill to meet new people and chat about both handmade living and my Riley books - and hear some fascinating tales.

Also a joy to have Ella Bella with me for the day and to catch up with old friends and meet new. I had a table set up with handmade living books and a smaller table featuring my Riley goodies, which allowed people to wander around and really immerse themselves in the books... can't even tell you how it feels to have kids run over and says "The Riley books!" (adults, too!)

The market got really packed (how unusual!) and I lost count of the amount of people fawning over handmade living, oohing and ahhing. Yes, it's just that kind of book. Enjoy this peek at Handmade Bliss.





























my sweet helper



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...