grumbly stomach... activate!

Tuesday 17 May 2011


JUST the other day, I was having a major inner moan and groan about how grumbly and bloated my stomach is feeling (too much sitting writing? too many left over Easter eggs? too much stress from doing far too much for any one person in possession of a stomach?). Whatever the case, I was having a right old private whinge.

Then suddenly, an email popped into my inbox from the good people at Ski yoghurt, offering a 2 week trial of the creamy stuff, with the aim of making my tummy feel all better just by eating a pot a day (containing very clever pro and pre biotic goodies, including a very special one called Bifidus ProDigestis).

The first thing I did was think "yum!" The second thing I did was frisk my office for bugs and cameras.

Last night, the yoghurts arrived in their little Ski cooler bag, and this morning I tried the mango. It's low fat, so it was even guilt free (full fat yoghurt does NOT pass my lips). Then I read the enclosed blurb and learned that a sluggish digestion and discomfort (ie: pooching out) can be caused by any of the following:
  • stress (check)
  • being too busy (check)
  • skipping meals (never!)
  • eating an unbalanced diet (no way)
  • forgetting to exercise (um... check)
  • forgetting to drink enough water (check)
So now I'm going to try this 14 days of yoghurt-ingesting and I'm very interested to see if my 'discomfort', 'sluggishness' and 'feeling of heaviness' will leave me alone!

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Kelly Morton said...

Hmm I think I need to get my hands on some of these! I have been getting my slug on of late and just feeling a bit yuck.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...