my christmas stocking picks for kids

Sunday 6 November 2011

Santa's Wish List, $7.95, Seed

Yes, it's almost here. And in panicked response, I've been on the lookout for some stocking stuffers for the kids that are not only adorable and guaranteed to bring that peep of glee come Christmas morning, but that my kids will actually, truly rooly want to use - and enjoy.

Herewith, I'm proud to share with you some treasures from my scouting missions... I hope they inspire you to find some Santa swag treasure for your kidlings.

Notable Moustaches, $12.95, Seed
iSnow, approx $7.95, David Jones

My Town Paper Village Kit, $9.95, Seed
Marshmallow Lollipops, approx $2, Woolworths
Wooden Letter, $4.95, Typo
Ingrid & Friends card kit, on sale $6.95, kikki.K
Australian Currency Chocolate Coins, approx $3, Coles
Make Your Own Slime, $6.95, National Geographic Shop
Jingly Tree Pens, approx $2, Officeworks
Large Inflatable Globe, $24.95, National Geographic Shop
Passport Holders, $12.95, Seed
Bunny Jump Rope, $14.95, Seed
Christmas Paper Toys, $9.99, Dymocks
Instant Iron-Ons, $17.95, Seed
Horse Stencils, Book Depository, UK
Loona Balls, $12.95, Seed
Cupcake Memo Pad, $9.95, Seed
Save the Planet, $12.95, Readings
Canvas Letter, $4.95, Typo
Landskap Bookmark, approx $9.95, kikki.K

Have you discovered any treasures you want to share?

3 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

OMG, how good is the Seed sale right?? I went in on Thursday, apparently the first person in Canberra to see the new stock & oh, where did $205 go?? I bought the moustaches last week for Movember, so cool & in this haul, i picked up all those cute melamine cups & so many ace toys suitable right up to my high schooler. Fantastic finds, you did more variety than me. Love Posie

Tania McCartney said...

I KNOW! All this new stock had JUST come in - they didn't even have half of it ticketed, yet. I kind of went nuts. :)

Anonymous said...

Tan, the choc coins are a must in our household...."Seed" have never heard of??? Shirl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...