beijing tai tai reborn

Sunday 15 January 2012


I am just beside myself to announce that my China musings have been revised, updated and reborn into a fabulous new book - Beijing Tai Tai: life, laughter and motherhood in China's capital - and will be released by Exisle Publishing as their lead Mother's Day trade paperback.

This book means the world to me; its contents form some of the most precious years of my life and I'm thrilled to be sharing it in this form. It has been a joy to work with the amazing team at Exisle Publishing, including publisher Benny Thomas, publicist Carlie Harris and my editor Anouska Jones.

Here I am meeting with them on Friday in beautiful Wollombi in the Hunter Valley - left to right - Carlie, Benny, Anouska and me. They are part of the most vibrant team, producing an incredible line-up of books, and I'm honoured to be on their list.


Beijing Tai Tai will be released this April. Keep an eye on the blog for news on launch events - it's going to be a glorious journey!

2 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Congratulations!! OMG, i have that kaftan in black, snap, we must wear together in Monaco!!
What fun you're having with those cool ladies, love Posie

Cate Holst said...

Wow,congratulations Tania! Good luck with your book

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...