australian story review Panorama The Canberra Times March 2012

Saturday 17 March 2012


I had the most wonderful time signing Australian Story at the National Library today - I met some truly fabulous people, and sold lots of books! And when I got home, I discovered the sweetest surprise - a review of Australian Story in The Canberra Times' Panorama magazine.

Penned by fellow local author - and consummate historian - Dr Stephanie Owen Reeder, I was so touched by her words, and also honoured to have Australian Story included in such a sensational line-up of fabulous books. The only one missing was Stephanie's brilliant latest release - Amazing Grace: An Adventure at Sea. See the review of Amazing Grace on Kids Book Review.


My little signing table today - what a thrill to see a book I worked so hard on in the window of the Bookshop.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...