mini masterpieces - part three

Sunday 8 July 2012


Well, I've finally managed to find the time to finish off Ella's gorgeous new book - featuring all her childhood artwork (well, up to age 8, anyway). I'm posting on this beautiful templated book not because someone has asked me to but because I just adore cleverness and have often pined over how to best memorialise the artwork of my kids.

This Mini Masterpieces idea (read Part One and Part Two) is perfection because it means I can hold onto a few select childhood pieces and then keep the rest alive via the pages of a beautiful book. Here are some peeks at the pages I've created. Some of the pages I've used are fully templated but most I've customised to make my very own.




I'm going to work on Riley's book next, and then will order the books together (to save postage; they have to be sent from the States). Due to work and travel commitments, this may not be until the new year but I can't wait to show you the final product when it's delivered to my house.

I also can't wait to see the look on my kids' faces when they see the books!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooo this looks gorgeous. What a great idea!!

*plugs in the scanner*

Kelly Morton said...

This is a gorgeous idea! How lovely. I will have to remember this for when I have kids :)

Tania McCartney said...

Isn't it fabulous, gals? I am bananas over it - want to do lots of them, over time. If you do them, be sure to show me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...