"I feel like everyone should know about Beijing Tai Tai... it's the
Eat Pray Love
for mothers." - author Dee White

Tuesday, 11 June 2013

fun for kids - jumpy kangaroo activity sheets

I'm busy prepping for the fifth Riley the Little Aviator adventure, and have recently added some new activities to my website for kids (below). You can find even more fun Riley things to do right here or visit the Riley site.

jumpy kangaroo activity sheets.

Excited about Riley's newest adventure in Canberra? So are we! Enjoy these fun colouring pages from the book - by the extremely clever Kieron Pratt. There's also a word search! Just click to enlarge, then print.



2 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

can I repost on my site??

Tania McCartney said...

Of course, my love! With a link? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...