1. What is the best thing about running your own design company?
2. What’s the worst thing?
3. How did opening Bear and Sparrow make you feel?
4. What do you hope it brings its customers?
5. Who has influenced your business the most?
6. What has been your biggest career reward?
7. What's the most important contribution design can make to the world?
8. What’s your biggest career goal?
9. What else do you like to do?
10. What’s next?
Lisa-Marie Kerr refers to herself as an ideas piñata ... even she struggles to keep up with what she describes as the divine inspiration she receives daily. The owner and chief designer for stunning children's homewares website Bear and Sparrow, Lisa-Marie is a woman who craves variety and ... being different, which she uses as her motivation when designing new pieces for Bear and Sparrow. Married with three beautiful children and the most gorgeous dog, Lisa-Marie is an everyday woman working hard to make her mark on the world. Bear and Sparrow is 100% Australian owned, designed and made.
Learn more about Bear and Sparrow at the website.