I Heart the World shortlists in the NSW Premier's Literary Awards 2021

Wednesday 24 March 2021

Feeling kind of a whole lot more than a little bit euphoric [insert countless synonyms here!] to be shortlisted in the NSW Premier's Literary Awards for 2021 for I Heart the World - my heart may even be melting. This is for the Patricia Wrightson prize for children's literature. 

I'm so grateful to the State Library of New South Wales, the esteemed judges and to my amazing team at Hardie Grant Travel. We worked so hard on this book, and for me, this shortlisting is absolutely shared by my publisher Melissa Kayser, production editor Megan Cuthbert, editor Alice Barker and the rest of the team. 

Huge congrats to talents Bren MacDibble, Amelia Mellor, Sean Williams, Mike Barry and Martin Ed Chatterton for also shortlisting for the Patricia Wrightson Prize for Children's Literature. Honoured to be sharing this space with you! You can read the judges' comments for all titles right here.

 



 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...