My Etsy Shop is back!

Wednesday 8 September 2021

  

After a long hiatus, my Etsy shop is up and running again. Items are now at a lower price and it's free shipping anywhere in Australia. You can contact me if you want something posted overseas.

I have some brand new Mamie giclée prints for sale - on the most beautiful cotton rag watercolour paper. The colours are superb, saturated and super bright. I will be offering some Mamie greeting cards in the coming weeks.

AND I have stunning giclée prints from my upcoming book, Plume: World Explorer, ahead of its release in October (November in North America). I have Plume cards for sale in my shop, too.


PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A LITTLE DELAY ON THESE GICLÉE PRINTS AS I'M STILL WAITING FOR THEM TO ARRIVE FROM THE PRINTER.
 
On top of A4 prints, I'm offering the option to purchase A3 for the first time. Again, postage is free, but this will be print-on-demand, and will take up to 2 weeks from purchase to posting.

I do have some très vintage Riley the Little Aviator books for sale - mostly Curious Koala (Sydney), Dancing Lion (Hong Kong) and Grumpy Wombat (Melbourne), with a small handful of Sleeping Dragon (Beijing). Jumpy Kangaroo (Canberra) sold out long ago but you can buy one on Booktopia

I may add a small stash of books for sale here and there. I don't have a lot of stock, but you may see one pop up occasionally. Yes, I can absolutely sign them for you, just let me know at purchase.

Lastly, I'm offering some original artworks in my shop now, and I'll add more as time goes on. I'm currently offering older art but I do have line drawings from my Evie and Pog junior fiction series. These are extremely rare, as I reverted to fully digital, part way through book 1 - Evie and Pog: Take Off! So, snaffle one while you can!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...