Plume Global Nibbler Tour + Reading

Sunday 5 June 2022

 

You know you're caught in a whirlind when you cover 7 bookstores in 8 hours in the inner city of Sydney, then 8 bookstores in 8 hours in Melbourne the very next day! What a super cool time I had on this mini book tour for Plume: Global Nibbler. Huge thanks to the lovely Kirstie and Kasi and the team at Hardie Grant Explore, for organising.

I not only met some truly gorgeous people, but what a treat it was to visit stores I've never seen, and return to those I've always loved - decades later. Thank you to each and every store for your support and warm welcome. 

I left a rather large batch of signed book copies in my wake (also Plume World Explorer and other books, too) in every single store, and below you'll find a list of each one, so pop in and snaffle one of these limited signed copies while they last.

Here are a handful of pics - I worked my tail off to get these photos, I'm posting some! LOL. The last one is Plume spotted in the wild at Sydney airport.





SYDNEY STORES
Dymocks, George Street, Sydney
Kinokuniya, Sydney
Gleebooks, Glebe
Harry Hartog, Marrickville
Hill of Content, Balmain
Roaring Stories, Balmain
Better Read than Dead, Newtown

MELBOURNE STORES
Avenue Bookstore, Albert Park
Thesaurus Bookstore, Brighton
Jeffreys, Malvern
Readings, Malvern
Cook and Young, Camberwell
Readings, Hawthorn
Readings Kids, Carlton
The Little Bookroom, North Fitzroy

When I returned home, I had another wee event at the brand new Harry Hartog Tuggeranong store here in Canberra. As ever, it's utterly divine! See below for pictures. Huge thanks to Kathryn and the team for having me, and to all the kids who came along, despite the icy temps! 

It was so lovely to see the kids engage with Plume and his love of food from all over the world. There was a lot of conversation about what foods are the most delicious!


 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...