Plume: Christmas Elf Launch

Saturday 9 December 2023


Today we launched Plume: Christmas Elf, hosted by the glorious Peter, Hannah and the team @ The Book Cow - Kingston!
 
We had a beautiful spot in leafy Green Square, with stacks of candy canes, goodie bags and the cutest mylar balloons (which were a huge hit!).
 
Thank you thank you to everyone who came along and braved that truly melting humidity this morning. I was terrified the book pages would curl in protest, but it was such a magical, fun time, with lots of laughter and candy-cane-sweet moments.

Thanks to my beautiful industry friends for the love and support - some gals I haven't seen in years! Indeed, this is the first launch I've had in 5 or 6 years. Has been a long time between page-flips and it meant so much to have you there.

Thank you to my beautiful girl Ella for the pics.

Wishing you a truly sensational Christmas season, and a well-deserved summer break (particularly teachers and TLs!). With love from me and Plume.

Click below for more...












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...