Advance Reading of Riley and the Sleeping Dragon at the Australian Embassy

Saturday 15 November 2008


14 November 2009

The Australian Embassy

Beijing

What a wonderful evening spent with my fellow Aussies at the Australian Embassy Beijing.

Kids and adults alike loved the story and there was such a festive and supportive atmosphere.

Huge thanks go to my darling Husband and to Linda and Tim and Daisie and all who helped out and came along to share in this wonderful dream.

The book signing was amazing and I sold a heap of books and felt quite famous!

...also got a very sore hand...

...and schmoozed with some gorgeous friends...


...and shared the joy with my kids and other kids, which of course, is what it's all about...

Special thanks, as always, to my sensational sponsors...


Back to Events Archive List

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...