Australian Women Online

Wednesday 27 May 2009

I'm thrilled to recently become Australian Women Online's Book Club mediator and book reviewer. Can you imagine a more perfect role for someone who loves books so much? So much, I could eat them? It's like being a chocolate addict and having to taste chocolate for a living - I mean, it really gets the heart racing.

I know, I know - it's been tough having to read books for work. Take pity on me. I have reviewed three books for AWO so far...

Because You Are With Me by Anna McPartlin

Red Dust by Fleur McDonald

The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bauermeister

...all with varying reviews. Would love to hear your thoughts on these books, if you've read them.

I'm now in the midst of AWO's May Book of the Month - Hopetown Wives by Australian author Fran Cusworth.

I'm happily enjoying the book. If you're reading it or would like to join a discussion on its merits, zip over to AWO's Book Club and respond to my question about the three main 'wives'. I think this book would be of particular interest to anyone who has lived an expat life... I have a feeling it's going to get particularly juicy...

June's Book will be Breath by acclaimed Australian author, Tim Winton. Pick up a copy and join in the discussion now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...