I'm Loving... Little Sewing Dolly Case

Sunday 3 May 2009

I love it when I find treasures in unexpected places. Like when I found some gorgeous Easter Bits at a really low-cost store - Home Base.

Just look at this adorable suitcase filled with the ingredients to make a sweet little doll. Any girl would love this - and would love the challenge of sewing Jasmine together. What's even nicer about this sewing kit is that it was found on sale at Spotlight, of all places.

I fell in love at sight and she came home with me and is now stashed deep in the Gift Cupboard, awaiting birthday or Christmas adoption. I am thinking she'll go to Ella this July because my daughter has inherited the craft gene and I know she'll do a beautiful job.

What gorgeous, unexpected finds have you sourced lately?

1 comment:

Tiny Concept said...

This is adorable - I love the little suitcase!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...