A peek at MOCCA market

Saturday 2 May 2009


I had a lovely time today at the Manuka Childcare Centre (MOCCA) fundraiser market. We were all shepherded into the fairy garden – I loved sitting in a fairy garden!


Where we nattered and sold gorgeous things and where I ran into some lovely market friends – Jen from Red Instead...

and Rebecca from Reva...

and Julie from Handmade Market...

and Michelle from Poppy Bean and Bloss...



and Jennie from Posie Patchwork...

It was also great to meet new friends and some fascinating people.

With lots of talent...

In this fairy garden, I also glimpsed my fairy goddaughter, Isabella...

and a little pixie under my table...


Many thanks to Kate and the MOCCA team for a lovely day in the sunshine – it may have been coolish today but there was such a warm atmosphere.

I’m loving Canberra markets!




Next one I’ll be appearing at is Handmade Market on 23 May at Albert Hall, Yarralumla. It runs from 10am to 4pm but I’ll only be there from 10am-12pm, as we have the Riley and the Sleeping Dragon launch that afternoon.

Hope to see you at either the market or the launch!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...