Dinner be damned!

Sunday 21 June 2009


Oh, how I wish I could be one of these incredibly talented, inspiring women who like cooking.

Actually, I do like cooking - but only if it's not at the end of a long day and an utter dearth of culinary inspiration. I enormously enjoy whipping up dinner parties or special meals, and baking with the kids is a constant joy, but the humdrum nightly meal just about does my head in.

I recently did a Family Matters Column for Australian Women Online, trying to sort through the angst I feel at the nightly dinner bell. You can read more of my gastronomique rants by clicking on the AWO logo below.

How do you deal with the nightly dinner debacle?

1 comment:

TB said...

grrrr . . . so hard now with karate, baseball etc lots of mini pizza and hot dogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...