Go Sober in October

Wednesday 8 July 2009

Yes, you're reading it here first. I'm going cold turkey. I'm giving the vino the flick, palming off the margaritas, turning my nose at the cool stream of French bubbles floating from my flute.

I'm on the wagon this October in support of Life Education Australia's Ocsober - a chance for all parents to show their kids the importance of abstenance from alcohol... if not at least self-control.

Life Education Australia has spent almost 30 years educating children and young people on the dangers of alcohol and drug abuse. The least we can do is help our children understand the importance of good health and control - and teaching them how to live a strong, safe and healthy life.

You can follow my blogs on this momentous month at Australian Women Online, and if you want to get involved yourself or SPONSOR ME, please go to my Ocsober page and dig deep - I'll need it!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...