Hello, my name is Tania and I need your HELP!

Tuesday 1 September 2009

It's only one month TODAY until I jump on the wagon to help raise funds for Life Education Australia's Ocsober. Yes, that's right - one month without my Chardy (or Cardy, if that's how you pronounce it, Kim), my G&T, my flute of bubbly.

I'll admit it's going to be tough - but not as tough as helping a young person out of heroin addiction. All monies raised for participating in Ocsober go to helping this wonderful organisation educate our kids - to teach them about the harmful effects of drugs and alcohol, and how to live a healthy and happy life.

Please please please help by sponsoring my Ocsobership. I would so appreciate your support, even a small amount, as every single dollar counts. You can leave a donation by clicking the picture above - even if you are overseas - you can leave a message for me or leave it anonymously.

Please please support this worthy cause.

You can read more about my efforts at Australian Women Online.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...