60 Science Games to Inspire Your Kids

Tuesday 9 March 2010


Our kids had a day off school yesterday for Canberra Day and although we went out and about (in the teeming rain!) for a while, it was once again grating to the ears to hear the kids whine "I'm bored" by 3pm.

This utterance is enough to send me into a tailspin and throw out every single (multitude of) toys, books, games, electronics and craft items my kids have access to every boring moment of their lives.

Nonetheless, I know I'm not alone when it comes to 3pm Boredom Whines, so in the spirit of keeping your kids out of a boredom-free zone, head to mritechnicianschools.org to get your Something To Do fix - an awesome compilation of things to do that will keep the whining at bay, any hour of the day.

Bonus? Parental stress reduction. Double bonus? The kids might learn something!

1 comment:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Um, did you see my blog post yesterday in the rain, let's fly a kite - right into my son's forehead!! My 4 are very active but i refuse to let them use the word bored, they live in a bloody craft studio!! Then i force them to play with each other. Weirdoes, don't like television!! Love Posie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...