Recently, I laid on the ground...

Saturday 22 May 2010


Recently, I laid on the ground. Yes, I did. It's not something I usually find time for - but somehow I found myself there, having a little rest - taking advantage of the small amount of 'me time' in life right now (hear me, sisters?).

It was interesting lying on the ground. It was outside on the decking, under shelter - but it was still the ground. No pink cushions, no silk bolsters, no padding. Just me and the decking - and this is what I saw...






It was fun. And quite relaxing. And it reminded me that things can seem totally different when viewed from another perspective. I highly recommend it.

3 comments:

Emma Davidson said...

Well fancy that! I just blogged about getting a different perspective too (over at my Brindabella Baby blog). I love how giant my kids seem to be when they're towering over me as I lie on the floor. I do that a lot... not to get a different perspective, it's just not as far to fall when they call Stacks On Mummy.

Dani and Nick said...

Hello lovely! You crack me up! XX

Christy Amular said...

So lovely to have a change of perspective and it's a great view too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...