presentation at the CPTLA Conference

Friday 20 May 2011


I had such a wonderful time at the Catholic Primary Teacher Librarian Association conference at the Rydges Canberra yesterday. I'm a bit obsessed with literary conferences and only wish I could have split myself in two so I could both present and enjoy the other workshops on offer!

I presented a topic on self-publishing and was fascinated by the insights I learned from teacher librarians on this topic. These TLs have an incredible understanding of the book market and are so impassioned by it - something close to my own heart.

It was also great fun to peruse all the books at the Trade Display (like I need more children's books in my life) and a highlight of the afternoon (other than chatting with my own kids' lovely librarian) was finally meeting author Sally Rippin in person.

A huge thank you to the gorgeous Rachael Hind for inviting me along!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...