gingerbread production line

Sunday 11 December 2011


I absolutely adore gingerbread {you can snaffle my spicy, cakey recipe here, and also see my gingerbread house} and I love creating special, personalised gingerbread people for the lovely people in my life.

Here's a peek at my gingerbread production line - larger people with garlic press hair, classic smaller gingerbread men for stashing into bags and tying with ribbon, and stars that tumble together to create a miniature, edible tree.

Scrumptious!







3 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

WOW - does your hand hurt from piping? Who is going to eat all those???! My kids love to bake gingerbread cookies - but no one likes to eat them!

Tania McCartney said...

Have already given most away, T! They are DELICIOUS - I bet your kids would love mine! Txx

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Looks delicious! It wouldn't be Christmas without gingerbread.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...