blue mountains

Friday 13 January 2012


I'm having the loveliest, strawberry-flavoured summer.

We have been cruising through the Blue Mountains of New South Wales, taking in the stunning fresh air and mountain views. Riley has been hankering to see The Three Sisters since completing a project on them last year, and I have been hankering to see Margaret Hamilton's Pinerolo children's book cottage, so we're all pretty much fulfilling some lovely wishes right now.

I'll post some pictures of these glorious experiences on the weekend.

Now, today we're heading north to visit my new publisher Exisle Publishing in the Hunter Valley and hopefully, soon after that, I'll be able to show you the cover of my new book, due out in a couple of months - all very very exciting.

But first - some splashing in the ocean near Avoca Beach.

1 comment:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh ANY excuse to visit the Hunter Valley will do, publisher meetings is a pretty neat for the tax man, love Posie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...