mother's day book special

Thursday 3 May 2012


I lost my dear mum too many years ago to bear - but I can still celebrate her memory with Mother's Day, as well as celebrate the gorgeous relationship I have with my mother-in-law and perhaps even acknowledge my own achievements as a mum (just getting dinner cooked every night is one that comes to mind).

In celebration of this special day of days, I'm having a wee little book special. Until 13 May, I'm offering signed copies of my beautiful lifestyle book Handmade Living for just $20! {plus postage} - that's half price! 


Take a peek inside - there is SO MUCH temptation . . .








AND . . . 

I'm also offering signed copies of Beijing Tai Tai for just $20 - a saving of $4.95. You can read an excerpt of Beijing Tai Tai right here.

I guarantee mum will love both these books. 

If you would like to take advantage of this special offer, simply ping me an email here and I'll talk you through lots of easy payment options. Be quick, in time for Mother's Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...