shortlisting and highly commended

Monday 9 July 2012

 

I'm so delighted to have received a shortlisting and Highly Commended for my junior fiction novel How to Be Ten in the Published Author section of the CYA Competition.

Congrats to my dear writerly friends Dee White, Kat Apel and Karen Collum for placing!

This shortlisting and HC has really given me the courage to spend time on this manuscript and send it off to publishers. Huge thanks to Tina, Ally and Sam and for running this wonderful comp and for giving writers and illustrators this fabulous opportunity.

1 comment:

Dani and Nick said...

Yay for you! That's fab. Just re reading Tai Tai. Amazing how much more I relate now that I'm an expat. I sometimes wonder if I inherited those thoughts from you or if I actually had them myself. I love it when someone can express what I am experiencing in a way I dont know how to. A true gift. (and you make me feel a little saner) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...