early Christmas present

Monday 24 December 2012


I was surprised and delighted to learn I had won an exquisite Barcelona chair from Milan Direct recently - I won it as part of Real Living's {one of my fave magazines} September birthday bash. There was a slew of fabulous prizes to win yet I only had eyes for that chair - and it's the only prize I entered.

You can imagine my surprise when I received an email saying my chair would arrive before Christmas! And arrive it did - today! - Christmas Eve.


The kids and I excitedly unpacked this monstrosity of a chair - truly divine in chrome and white leather. It's every bit as beautiful as I knew it would be and I can hardly believe it's now part of our house!


Now, the question remains - where to put it? We have it in a rather cramped spot for now so we can enjoy every delicious moment of its arrival, but it may migrate to the front room or our bedroom yet - we shall see. I can't believe how perfectly it fits our house style - I'm so blessed to win this {insert infamous catch cry - I never win anything!}.



The kids are already claiming shifts on the chair - they can easily curl up on it like cats. Me, I'm just happy it's big enough to fit my butt.


Have you received an early Christmas gift?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...