bookaday Day 21: borrowed from the library

Tuesday 21 May 2013


Day 21: borrowed from the library. #bookaday #mylittlebookcase 

My children and I have collectively spent a decade frequenting libraries - with a particular focus when they were very young. Library visits are a priceless way to have young ones fall in love with books.

As my kids are now older and do all their library visits at school, I have to admit I don't have a library title to share, however I do feel strongly about books borrowed from libraries. So, in lieu of a borrowed book, today I am showcasing a title my kids would have adored when they were little - Beautiful Oops by Barney Saltzberg. I truly hope you can find this book in your library. It's a treasure.

I also wanted to share with you a hashtag promoted by Libraries ACT. It's #morethanbooks and it's a way you can share your library experiences, as even though libraries are very much about books, their resources and events and community projects and educational facilities make them so much more. Can I get an amen in here!

Share the tag now! #morethanbooks #books #picturebooks #toddlerbooks #childrensbooks #bliss 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...