creative talent - schmooks

Tuesday 10 December 2013


 I'm so lucky to know a rather large batch of very creative, talented people here in Canberra, and one of them is Claire Cimbora of Schmooks. She is just the most divine illustrator and graphic designer and multi-talented creator.

Recently, she did an entire website revamp, and added a stunning collection of 'storybook' precious jewellery to her range of whimsical product. I was thrilled to provide some of the written content for her jewellery and the website, and so look forward to seeing what Claire does next (yes, it's quite probably going to be a picture book with me! but sssshhhh ...).


Can you even believe how cute? The packaging is divine and each necklace even comes with a pop-up card with a wee poem describing the scene. Just too beautiful. What a unique gift this would make.


Check our Claire's luscious site, and enjoy this peek at one of her beautiful necklaces--The Kiss. I'm going to enjoy my bunny necklace immensely--and no, not even Ella gets to claim this one. I'm wearing it to Christmas drinks tonight and I can't wait to tell everyone where this beautiful piece is from.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...